Thursday, December 16, 2010

What colour is best in me??




Ada gaya model x??????? (sedang perasan sendiri). harharhar...

Sebenarnya ada soalan di benak sedang bertanya :

What colour is best in me??

I dont know, but whose care.??????? errrrrrr i care  somehow somehere sometime.


.I wore evrything from white to black......

But the question is.... does that calour suit me?????????

Is it.................................................................................
                                                                                       |
                                                                                       |
                                                                                      \/ 


PINK

Hijau

Biru

Horen

Ungu

p/s : choose somthing or else............harrrrrrrrgggg. I'll eat u alive

No comments: